Ginger and its benefits
Beyond its culinary uses, ginger has become popular throughout the world for its many medicinal properties. In addition, it’s a food with many benefits for our body, such as the ones shown below:
1. Relieves joint pains: Ginger has important anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce joint pain and inflammation, as well as other common ailments.
2. Strengthens the immune system: Regular consumption of this plant strengthens the immune system and keeps the body’s defenses strong against possible infections, flu, colds or chronic diseases.
3. Prevents colds and flu: Ginger has expectorant and antibiotic properties that could act effectively in problems of flu and colds.
4. It improves the absorption of nutrients: When we consume this root, we guarantee a better absorption of essential nutrients in the organism. This is because it causes the stimulation of stomach secretion and pancreatic enzymes.
5. Improves digestion: Ginger, in addition to improving the absorption of nutrients in the body, also helps to relieve the abdominal pain that usually occurs when there is an inflammation of the stomach.